Aims for 2017–2019
- To start at least six new research programmes or centres during the three- year period.
- To establish new thematic areas with a diversified structure of initiatives.
- To evaluate the Mistra Fellows Programme and initiate at least two new Fellowships a year (one of which must be in the reverse direction, i.e. a foreign researcher visiting one of our programmes).
- To evaluate the Mistra Council for Evidence-Based Environmental Management (Mistra EviEM) ahead of Mistra’s phase-out of funding.
- To evaluate the effects of the co-funding requirement.
- To further raise efficiency in the management and administrative handling of Mistra’s research programmes etc.
- To carry out recurrent evaluations of Mistra’s total impact and value to society.